Asian Paints, one of the multinational paint conglomerates is the 10th largest firm in the world, and the third largest in Asia, that manufactures paint. All sorts of wall paintings, plane wall paintings, stencils, wall coverings, and other home decor items revolve around them. In this article, we will assist you learn about the details you need to know about the Asian Paints franchise. You will also discover how to get Asian Paints dealership, what is the Asian paints dealership cost, among other things.
Asian Paints Dealership Cost
In India, getting Asian Paints franchise is a simple process. The Asian Paints Dealership cost is lower than many other paints company. The Asian Paints offers a variety of dealership programmes, including one with a minimum commitment of just 5 Lakhs. Asian Paints dealership enquiry can be requested via email or by calling the sales manager for the region where a store is needed.
Getting Asian Paints franchise is not as expensive as it would be with some rival paint manufacturers. The entire country of India can take advantage of Asian Paints’ franchise. The Asian Paints dealership cost includes:
- Rs. 5 lakhs for a commercial space to open a shop;
- Rs. 1.5 lakhs for a color mixing machine;
- Rs. 3.5 to Rs. 4 lakhs for stock (including GST);
- Rs. 50,000 for computers and printing machines to run daily business operations;
- Other expenses of around Rs. 20,000
The color mixing equipment, which comes in fully automated and semi-automatic forms, will be supplied by Asian Paints. An automatic one is the best option. You could talk to the sales representative of your area about this. Key investments needed to launch an Asian Paint franchise business include paint inventory, a retail store in a visible position, a mixing machine, a shop interior, and a computer with a printer.
Ratio of Asian Paints Dealership Profit to Total Sales of Asian Paints
Earnings as a franchisee of Asian Paints might be anything from 3 percent to 8 percent of gross sales. With discounts of up to RPBT and cash, Asian Paints tries to make up for its low profit margin by providing its dealers with a larger portion of the market.
The company provides additional bonuses and incentives to its dealers as a part of Asian Paints Dealership profit. Cash discounts of up to 5% are available to Asian Paints distributors who make payments within 3 days, while RPBT discounts of up to 3.5 percent are available to those who make payments within 9 days. Asian Paints Dealership profit is a business of healthy profit margin.
Tips for Becoming an Authorized Dealer of Asian Paints
Asian Paints dealership setup is not too complicated after the minimum required investment money has been gathered and all necessary paperwork has been completed. For information on how to become a dealer for Asian Paints, there are two ways to get in touch. Those things are:
You must reach Asian Paints Dealership enquiry via email if you want to open a dealership in order to sell their products. Send an email to Asian Paints with your information attached, and label it “Asian Paints dealership request.” Include your full name, street address, business name, phone number, and email address in your “contact details.” Following receipt of the email, the organization will respond suitably.
The second way to do Asian Paints Dealership enquiry is to get in touch with the sales manager for the region where the store will be located using Asian Paints Dealership contact number. Asian Paints’ corporate office can be reached on Asian Paints Dealership contact number or electronic mail if additional information is required.
Asian Paints Dealership Contact Number
The Asian Paints Dealership contact number can be used to discuss dealership opportunities.
You can also send an email to [email protected] with your information. Please use “Asian Paints Dealership Request” as the subject line of your email. Include your full name, phone number, email address, and other identifying information in the subject line.
The Benefits of Being an Asian Paints Dealer
Asian Paints offers a number of benefits to its dealer in addition to the fact that it is a global powerhouse. The benefits of being an Asian Paints dealer include:
- Asian Paints, one of the world’s largest paint manufacturers, also manufactures a wide variety of decorative items for the house. The dealer may make a lot of money in comparison to selling other paint brands because to the portfolio’s vast selection of ranges.
- There is no need to introduce Asian Paints because of the company’s considerable brand name recognition. The fact that Asian Paints not only serves urban centres, but also reaches out to rural areas, is only one of the many reasons why opening a dealership for the company in India is a smart business move. The dealer already had a solid clientele and didn’t need to spend money on advertising because of how well known they were.
- When it comes to building and maintaining a successful brand, nobody does it better than Asian Paints. The business publication Forbes has named Asian Paints the seventh most innovative company in the world. This solid foundation allows Asian Paints to be one of the most well-known brands in the industry.
- With distribution in both urban and rural areas, Asian Paints presents a low-cost opportunity for dealership acquisition in India. Asian Paints has a cheap plan for their dealerships because of the poor economy in rural areas. A dealer can qualify for the more affordable option with an initial expenditure of 5 Lakhs, provided they also have a physical storefront.
When it comes to the global paint industry, Asian Paints is a major player. Its headquarters are in Mumbai, and it began operations in 1945. Obtaining an Asian Paints dealership requires a substantial monetary investment and the submission of required papers for verification purposes. Asian Paints offers a number of dealership setup plans, including a more affordable one. In order to qualify for the low-cost plan’s investment amount of 5 Lakhs and retail space, a minimum initial investment of 1 Lakh is necessary. You may submit a request for a dealership using the company’s official email or by getting in touch with the regional sales manager.