In this post, we’ll discuss why owning a gas station is one of the most lucrative businesses in the world right now. In fact, a petrol station has a very healthy margin of profit. However, operating a Shell gas station dealership is not as easy as it may seem due to the high initial investment and complex nature of the business. This essay will explain in full how to get Shell Petrol Pump franchise, what is the Shell Petrol Pump Dealership cost, how to Shell Petrol Pump dealership by applying online and many other information.
Basic Requirements for Shall Petrol Pump Dealership
- It is required that the applicant has a bachelor’s degree or above or some other appropriate certification. Do not apply if your highest level of schooling falls short of a bachelor’s.
- The candidate needs to have worked in the hospitality/retail/services industry for at least five years.
- If you’re looking at it as an investment, you’re looking at a price tag of roughly 18 Lakhs rupees. A Shell Petrol Pump dealership can only be accepted if your property is situated on the other side of the road.
- To be considered, candidates must demonstrate a track record of success in human resource management. The fact that you’re able to successfully manage the staff at a petrol station is a good indicator of your managerial abilities in general. You can also interact with clients.
- Successful candidates will have experience with financial reports, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow.
Required Space for Shell Petrol Pump Franchise
It is necessary for the Shell Petrol Pump franchise to have extra room given the number of customers it serves. In order to build in cities, you will require 800 square metres of space, while building on highways would require 1,200 to 1,500 square metres.
For the troll pump to function, the land must be prepared by levelling and developing it. Additionally, there needs to be an easily accessible source of electrical power, as the petrol pump relies only on it to function. When a dealer opens a store, Shell will provide substantial engineering and technical support.
Required Documents for Shell Petrol Pump Franchise
- No property-related documents should be missing.
- It is also advised that you get a property map drawn up.
- Land that is now being farmed must be repurposed for another use.
- A No-Objection Certificate (NOC) from the land’s owner and No-Objection Certificates (NOCs) from the following agencies are also required if the land is not already in your control:
- From DM, SDM, and SP;
- Environment Ministry;
- Department of Public Works and National Highways Authority of India;
- Department of Electricity and Forestry
- A leasing deed is necessary.
Shell Petrol Pump Dealership Cost
Shell Petrol Pump Dealership Cost in rural areas cost a whopping Rs. 75 lakhs whereas Rs. 3 Crores in urban areas. When deciding how much money to put into a gas station, location is everything. Applicants should invest sufficiently if they want to set up a gas station in a city.
The cost of setting up a gas station in a rural area will vary depending on the applicant’s preferred location. Due to a number of factors, rural areas provide a slightly lower investment price than urban areas. In initial Shell Petrol Pump Dealership Cost between Rs. 75 lakhs and Rs. 3 Crores does not include land.
Margin of Profit in Shell Petrol Pump Dealership
Keeping the petrol pump open around the clock is a lucrative business, as you may know. Profits per litre range from 2 to 2.5 rupees for petrol and 1.80 to 2.40 rupees for diesel. More inventory means more potential sales and higher profits for you. This means your primary objective should be to make as much of it available to as many people as possible.
Profit and income in the retail industry are mostly determined by the store’s size and location. It is anticipated that annual profits will range from Rs.8 to Rs.10 lakh, while the actual amount could be more or less.
How to Get Shell Petrol Pump Dealership
Fill out an application form and get in touch with the company if you’re interested in becoming a Shell gas station dealer.
- You could get more information by checking out the Shell India website.
- Start the application process by visiting the application website.
- This page explains the benefits, terminologies, and other business concepts.
- Keep going down until you reach the bottom of the page. On that page you will find the application.
- It’s an electronic membership application. Submit your application to the programme immediately. This is an application that must be filled out in its whole.
- Your full name, email address, and contact number are required fields on this form.
- Please indicate your current employment status or business ownership in the following box.
- Choosing the employee path is for those who already have a job, while the entrepreneur path is for those who want to work for themselves using Shell’s resources.
- In the following section, select the company or field you are now working in.
- There are a wide variety of companies and well-known brands operating in this sector.
- Make a choice before proceeding to the next section.
- After weighing your investment options, it’s time to settle on a name for your existing corporation or enterprise.
- Following this, select the operations management background that best suits you.
- Choose your country, locality (city) and postal code before composing your message to the business.
- The next step is to submit your application materials online, such as your resume. Files can be JPGs or PDFs, but the total size shouldn’t go over 10 MB.
- Please indicate in the following field whether or not you are currently an authorised Oil and Gas dealer for the establishment.
- Please respond with a yes or no and then submit your form.
- If you’re chosen, Shell representatives will be in touch to help you finalise the rest of the process, such as signing the contract and getting your Shell gas station up and running.