CRED is a Bengaluru-based Fintech app that enables users to make credit card payments and receive exclusive discounts. It allows to manage and settle all of the credit card bills. It does double duty by keeping tabs on spending and offering members access to exclusive credit card discounts. This naturally arises question about CRED Business model.
CRED has shown its remarkable business model by reaching this milestone in just two and a half years.
In this article, we will assist you learn about the details you need to know about the CRED platform, what does CRED do, how CRED works, what’s CRED business model, how does CRED make money, what’s CRED net worth among other things.
CRED: What is it and How CRED Works?
With CRED, you may simplify your life by consolidating your credit card accounts and making timely payments. The CRED app lets users rack up points that can be redeemed for instant discounts at participating retailers. In April of 2018, CRED was released with the intention of attracting customers in this way.
Get the CRED app on your mobile device and enter your phone number. After a phone number is entered, the software will verify any cards associated with that number. Users with credit scores of 750 or higher would be granted access to the premium service. Or otherwise, they’ve been placed on the waiting list. When enabled, CRED apps can use mail ID to access credit card statements, invoices, and other documents.
The CRED security features of this software allow you to access your email bank statements, complete with account balances, payment dates, bank fees, and expense breakdowns. Thanks to CREDit card statements’ smart feature, customers can streamline their spending.
The CRED Business Model – How Does CRED Do?
The CRED business model works in a way that when users use the CRED app to make bill payments, they get rewards. CRED works with companies to deliver these specials for their members. Businesses benefit from increased visibility and momentum on a channel where consumers are actively buying. Thus, CRED receives an increase in the number of deals it may feature on its mobile app. As a result, there are now more incentives than ever for visitors to sign up and make payments using the app.
Credit card bill payers, the CRED app, and CRED-partnering businesses make up the three pillars of CRED’s business strategy.
Credit Card Payment App Users & Direct Bank Login Users Make Up A Large Portion Of CRED’s Customer Base. When it comes to paying credit card bills, they can do the same thing more efficiently with the CRED app. People are more likely to share their rewards as more of them utilise CRED to accrue them.
CRED App – After signing up, users can view all of the app’s current credit card bill-paying promotions. The more bills you pay, the more CRED coins you earn, and the more perks you have access to.The minimum credit score for most CRED programmes is 750.
Benefits of CRED
- To better assist users in managing their finances, this software facilitates the sharing of information such as credit card details, email access for the purpose of keeping tabs on expenses and payments, credit scores, and investment strategies.
- When customers make bill payments using CRED, they are rewarded with CRED coins that can be used to buy other things from the CRED store. So, the CRED business model, in its most basic form, offers a simple incentive to pay bills on time. CRED collaborates with many companies to improve the value of their offers to customers. This results in more exposure for the firm to customers from all walks of life.
After knowing about the CRED business model that how does it actually function, the question in mind comes as to how does CRED make money?
How Does CRED Make Money? The Company’s Revenue Model
You must be thinking, how does CRED make money. Therefore, some of the prominent methods through which CRED make money are:
- CRED monetizes its app through listing fees charged to businesses that wish to promote their wares and deals through the platform.
- In addition, financial institutions can use the information they gather about their customers’ financial situations to better target their advertising.
- Everyone must be thinking, what does CRED do to make money. CRED grants you access to deals and discounts from merchants who have paid to promote their products through Discover. Gift certificates to popular stores, spas, restaurants, and even Amazon are just some of the perks on offer.
- There is a wide selection of benefits available to the users of these offerings. Users’ interest is piqued as a result. Every time a user chooses an offer with their CRED coins on the app, the company pays a fee to CRED.
- As you use the CRED app and keep up with your bill payments, it compiles your financial information in order to provide you with improved deals in the future. To put it simply, if thinking what does CRED do, this is their supplementary income stream.
- Financial services providers are continuously on the lookout for dependable clients who would use their credit cards, loans, and other offerings without default. Paying CRED is the only way for financial institutions and credit card firms to acquire this information.
- There are many sources of CRED net worth. Rentpay, CRED Stash, CRED Store, Credit Card Payments, and CRED Pay are just few of the many products and services offered by CRED.
Usage of CRED Pay
- Credit Union Electronic Payments Network (CRED Pay) is a payment system co-created by Razorpay and Visa. It gives businesses a direct line to consumers by facilitating seamless in-app purchases for their customers.
- With CRED’s RentPay, tenants can pay their monthly rents online with a credit card, and the money will be deposited straight into the landlord’s bank account. The app’s biggest perk is that it facilitates a no-interest rental term and allows users to accrue credit-card rewards. CRED’s transaction fees range from 1% to 1.5% and are based on the user’s credit card company.
- In the CRED Store, members can purchase unique items and participate in unique events at discounted rates. When you use CRED to pay your credit card payments, you will earn CRED coins. By exchanging these coins for prizes and perks, members have access to curated products and services.
- CRED Stash is an online service that facilitates the obtaining of a personal credit line. There are no membership or sign-up fees required here. However, interest from the bank is added to the loan amount, and this is clearly disclosed on the app before you commit to borrowing.
Also Read: How to Start an Online Optical Business? 7 Easy Steps
We hope this blog provided you a fair idea about what does CRED do, CRED net worth and about CRED Net worth. If you are planning to start CRED, let us know your queries.